Saturday, January 11, 2020

Postcards from Berlin ll








   Berlin, October 2019. I lived here between 2011 and 2015 and it definitely shaped my way of being. After so many years and I still have - to my surprise, dreams where I find myself still living there. This didn't happened when I left home at 18, nor when I left Bucharest after 4 years. Berlin has a special place in my heart, its memory is vivid and complex, as I can still remember the smell of burned coal and coffee floating over the streets of Neukölln.

    This is a series through which I am looking to somehow recreate these memories into images. In the same way that Mr. Bean was sending greeting cards on Christmas to himself, in the same way I will revisit the city from time to time and create my own postcards as souvenirs. You can find the original post here.

 Pentax Spotmatic F on Portra 160.



No comments: